Sep 23, 2008

So far..

Dear reader,

I would like to start off my blog with sharing couple of words for myself in order to get to know me better and take a look at my way of seeing the world..

1. Family
I have a younger brother (Frane) and we live with our parents Sime and Jadranka.
Me and my brother had an intense childhood going through some challenging experiences, but I believe that made us stronger and more connected as brothers..
I have a lovely family always supportive and together in difficult situations.. I can not be more grateful for them being a BIG part of myself..

2. AIESEC
Amazing organization that made me put different pair of glasses in seeing the world.. More brighter, more promising.. Made me believe that one can make a difference!
I was member for almost 5 years, 3 years in Skopje local office and 2 times president of National Teams (Macedonia and France).
It is an organization that provides you an experience of building a positive vision for yourself and makes you more self-aware if you are going into the right direction.. you can read more about AIESEC on www.aiesec.org

3. Future

The experience of living "alone" in Paris for one year (until July '08) was one of the most intense experiences in my life.. On many aspects.. personally, culturally, proffesionally, spiritually.. But in the end it showed me that I can be even more succesful! I had positive results with the organization, I maintained the relationship with my girlfriend and it increased my awareness of "what is most important for me"!

I spend my life into putting efforts in 3 elements: Career, Family and Friends. I believe, being successful in each area will get me closer to self-fullfilment and happiness..
Currently, I live and work in Groningen, The Netherlands and I feel very happy..
I have a great job in CanvasCompany (www.canvascompany.nl), Frane and my parents are doing good, I keep in touch with my friends..

4. Feel free..
I am not afraid to share who am I and where am I going..
Going through many different experiences I have created my opinion on many different subjects and in this blog I will be writing about my QUESTIONS, my LEARNING and MY DIFFERENCE in this world..
Feel free to share your questions, your learning and how you see this world..

All the best!

Warm regards from my room in Groningen,
Toni

7 comments:

Tehan said...

I am so happy to see you blogging - keep it on, my friend, I liked what I read.

Hugs from Skopje.

Antonio M.

Unknown said...

well done mate. i look forward to reading ur blOoOOOoOOog :-p

Antonio Jovanovski said...

Thanks guys! It means a lot to me!
Have an inspiring day.. :)

Unknown said...

It is great that you share your thoughts, feelings and learning with your friends. Life is a gift and should be shared!
I am a lucky person to share my every day with such a wonderful, caring and inspiring individual!!
Being with you and reading your posts, I know that you’re happy and this makes me feel even happier.
Keep being yourself:) Love you!!

Martina

Antonio Jovanovski said...

Soncko moe be.. :) Love you too!

Boris said...

My complimetns on the blog Toni, I really like it...

and if you really feel and intuitevelly behave the way you wrote in the part about me I can just say that you managed to achieve perfection...

just keep on going man... :)

See ya

Antonio Jovanovski said...

Thanks Boris..
All the best to you as well!

Toni