Sep 27, 2008

JUMP! My decision of living one year in Paris, France!

I simply JUMP!

This is where my emotions go when I think about my decision of applying for President of AIESEC in France! After one year as a President of AIESEC in the Republic of Macedonia..

I stand on a 14 meters high rock and I see the raged sea ready to embrace me in its
undiscovered beauty! Blood is pumping in my heart, my adrenalin is reaching its MAX and I feel.. Scared, Excited, READY... me! ... and I JUMP!

Since my 23 I lived in Skopje with my parents. City that has around 650.000 inhabitans in a 2 million small, but beautiful country, Macedonia. At that time I was the national President of AIESEC Macedonia, going through the most intense experience in my life!
I felt I can do more! I felt that everything in what I believed in was denied and everything around me didn't make any sense.. Battle of EGO and my HIGHER need was swallowing my energy! My potential was not reaching its impact..
AIESEC France was an organization that was in a similar state..
Enourmous potential not seen from its local members guided by the lost belief of what the organization is all about!
I reflected on what I truly BELIEVE in, I envisioned the person I want to become and decided to go and just be MYSELF! I saw this OPPORTUNITY and I BELIEVED in me!
I went on the French National Conference and I won..
I became the President of AIESEC in France for the term 2007-2008!
I was about to live for one year in Paris, city with 10 mil people, world's cultural center! and lead a national organization with 14 local offices!

I felt scared, excited, READY! and I JUmPed...

My experience in Paris was wonderful in the end.. I achieved everything I envisioned and now I am walking on the path towards the person I want to become and the impact I believe I CAN have..

No comments: